The Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly (OCLA) held its final Prayer Meeting on Wednesday 21st December 2016. The Service commenced at 6:00am and was conducted by Reverend Toomata Kereta Faatonu.
The Honorable Prime Minister attended with families of employees of the Office who joined them in thanking the Lord for another thriving year.
Following the session of thanksgiving, the employee awards were presented. The Awards were as follows:
2016 Excellence Awards:
- Wage worker of the Year: Faavevela Toleafoa (Facilities Management Services Division)
- Officer of the Year: Simone Asuafi (Reporting and Printing Services Division)
- Senior Officer of the Year: Faaleo Ioane (Finance Administration Services Division)
- Principal Officer of the Year: Tonymelbourne Natanielu (Parliamentary Committees Division)
- Manager of the Year: Valasi Iosefa (Institutional Strengthening Services Division)
- Prime Ministers Leadership Award 2016:
Elsa Fruean (Manager, Facilities Management Services)
- Speakers Employee of the Year Award 2016:
Iole Sanerivi (Senior Officer, Translation and Interpretation Services)
OCLA congratulates all award recipients for the year 2016 and wishes its Members of Parliament, Stakeholders a joyous Christmas and a successful New Year.