Applications are invited from qualified applicants for the following position at the OCLA:
- Manager Institutional Strengthening and Sector Co-ordination Services
Job Description | Competencies
Applications are to be addressed to the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly, and should reach the Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly, Maota o TofilauEti Alesana, Mulinuu before 5:00pm on the 30th July 2020.
Requirements for the position will be on the Job Description and Competencies forms and should contain all the following:
- Latest CV
- Detailed statement against the Selection Criteria
- References from 3 respectable persons
- Confirmations of current and former employment
- Certified copies of academic qualifications
- Police report
Applications that fail to submit any of the above requirements will not be shortlisted.
Late applications will not be accepted.